1. Administrator - means PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Targowa 74, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS 0000037568, NIP: 113-23-16-427, Regon: 017319027, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information on User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website.
5. Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain www.bezpieczny-przejazd.pl
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option of limiting or disabling access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, without the functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. The administrator uses his Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration
I. optimizing the use of Website pages,
II. recognition of the Website User's device, adaptation to his individual needs,
III. remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User,
IV. font size, website appearance, etc.
b. Complete the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites
Optimizing the use of Website pages, in particular these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual preferences.
c. Analysis and research as well as audience audit
Creating anonymous statistics that help understand how Website Users use Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
d. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
2. The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia content on the Website's pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
b. collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
3. The website www.bezpieczny-przejazd.pl has a plug-in for sharing content from the website of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. to Facebook.com. and Twitter.com
4. The website www.yszneny-przejazd.pl contains remarketing codes, used to create personalized advertisements displayed to persons logged in to the Facebook.com social network.
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User via the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way in order to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about each time cookies being placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.
V. Location data
The website may use data on the geographical location of the user's computer or mobile device. Location data is not collected. The device location tool is used only to facilitate the User, only with his consent, to indicate the location necessary to send the notification in the Report a fault form.
VI. Personal data protection
1. Data Administrator
The Data Administrator is PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe Spółka Akcyjna, hereinafter referred to as the Company, with its registered office at: 03-734, Warsaw, ul. Targowa 74.
2. Processing of personal data
Personal data is processed via this website, based on the consent expressed directly by the User. The scope of personal data processed depends on the forms available on this website. When visiting the website, information regarding the User's visit is also automatically collected, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
3. Rights of data subjects
The company ensures the implementation of the rights arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 2016, pp. 1-88), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR, in particular the right to request access to the content of your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. In addition, Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, and the withdrawal of consent does not have retroactive effect, i.e. it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that the Company will make before withdrawing consent, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Users provide their personal data on the website voluntarily.
4. Protection of the personal data
The Data Administrator declares that it uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processing appropriate to the threats and categories of data, and in particular protects Users' personal data from loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification. Access to personal data is available only to persons authorized to process it and obliged to keep such data confidential.
VII. Links to other sites