Declaration of accessibility of the bezpieczny-przejazd.pl website
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. undertakes to ensure the availability of the website bezpieczny-przejazd.pl in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on the digital availability of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the bezpieczny-przejazd.pl website .
Date of publication of the website: 2019-10-24.
Date of the last major update: 2022-01-24.
Status in terms of compliance with the Act
The website complies with the Act on the digital availability of websites and mobile applications of public entities, excluding the incompatibilities listed below:
- part of the mechanism of the form Report a fault - an element used to indicate the location of a rail-road level crossing on the map.
Due to the above, the Website Administrator allows an alternative form of reporting a fault:
In case of danger to life and health in the railway area, immediately call the emergency number 112.
If you want to submit a notice of a fault in the railroad crossing or the so-called "wild crossing", please send an e-mail to the address email@example.com. The message should include: the location of the crossing / wild passage (it can be a rail-road level crossing number from the yellow sticker placed on the inside of the drive of the rail-road level crossing gate or Saint Andrew's cross), type of fault and the date and time of its identification. You can also enter a contact telephone number.
This statement was made on: 2022-03-18.
The declaration was drawn up on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by the public entity.
Detailed information about the website
Compatibility with tools
bezpieczny-przejazd.pl has been designed to be compatible with the latest versions of the following screen readers:
The site is also compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifier
- speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packet
Navigation on the site was based on generally recognized and used principles.
You can navigate the site using the mouse or keyboard.
Some additional functionalities on individual subpages can be used only with the mouse.
subpage for reporting a fault on a railroad crossing - location selection option.
The website is fully responsive and equipped with mechanisms to facilitate viewing of content by the visually impaired. You can:
- enlarge the view of the page and letters using the key combination Ctrl and the + sign
- zoom out of the page and letters view using the key combination Ctrl and – sign
- restore the page to its original size using the key combination Ctrl and the number 0.
- change page contrast using the button in the top bar of the website.
We tried to ensure that all elements of the website had the right contrast.
The website does not contain keyboard shortcuts that could conflict with assistance programs or the user's system or programs.
Feedback and contact details
In case of problems with the availability of the website, please contact us via the contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the same way, you can submit requests for access to information that is not available, request access to information in an alternative form, and complain about a lack of availability.
The contact method referred to above, is subject to provisions of the „Information for persons sending correspondence via email”.
The request should contain the data of the person submitting the request, indication of the subpage to which it relates (URL address and method of contact. If the requester reports the need to receive information in an alternative form, they should also specify the form of this information.
The entity should process the request immediately and no later than within 7 days. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall immediately inform when it will be possible to execute the request, and this deadline may not be longer than 2 months. If accessibility cannot be ensured, the public entity may propose an alternative way of accessing the information.
In case of the entity refusing to comply with a request to ensure availability or alternative access to information, a complaint may be lodged against such action.
After all options have been exhausted, you can also send a complaint to the Ombudsman.
Architectural accessibilityPKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. Centrala, 74 Targowa Street, 03-734 Warsaw.
The building is entered in the register of monuments, therefore the possibility of changes in the architecture of the building is limited, increasing the accessibility to the building for disabled people using wheelchairs. However, PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe is undergoing a needs analysis. After approval of the documentation by the conservator of monuments and obtaining a building permit, it will be possible to proceed with the implementation of the adopted solutions. The implementation should be planned from 2023.
- There are no parking spaces for the disabled in the immediate vicinity of the building.
- Access by public transport buses: Dw. Wileński 01, 02, 04, 05 (stops accessible to disabled people), Dw. Wileński 09, 10 (stops partially accessible to disabled people).
- Access by tram: Dw. Wileński 03, 07, 08 (stops accessible for disabled people).
- Access by metro: Dworzec Wileński station.
- The building has two open entrances for employees and guests from Targowa Street and from Wileńska Street. There are stairs leading to both entrances. There are no riveways or platforms for wheelchairs at the stairs.
- The entrances to the building are not accessible to disabled people using wheelchairs currently. Before reaching the reception desk, you need to overcome the external (5 steps) and internal (4 steps) stairs. Massive, heavy front doors do not open automatically. Internal doors open automatically.
- Reception desks are located on the right from the entrances from ul. Targowa Street and from ul. Targowa and from ul. Wileńska. Further passage is secured by gates which can be passed by a person in a wheelchair.
- According to the physical security procedure of the PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. headquarters a guest or customer cannot enter the building without the presence of a company employee (inviting person, representing a given unit or a SOK officer, if the customer goes to the Presidium of the Head Office).
- There is a corridor at the reception desks and access to the lifts for people in wheelchairs. From the lifts, people in wheelchairs have direct access to the office floors in segments marked A, B, D and E. Due to the shift between floors of segment C and floors of segments designated as A, B, D and E, access to office floors of segment C directly from the lifts is difficult due to stairs. Corridors in segments A, B, D, E, due to the existing stairs, are not available on the basement and ground floors of the building.
- The elevators dimensions allow it to be used by people with mobility disabilities who use wheelchairs.
- There are no disabled accessible restrooms in the building.
- After having informed the building’s security, people may enter the building and all its accessible premises with a seeing eye dog and a guide dog. One security post is open until 6 p.m., the other one is open 24 hours a day.
- There are no induction loops in the building.
- There are no ramps and platforms in the building.
- There is no voice information in the building.
- There are no Braille markings in the building, nor are there any contrasting or augmented printings for the blind and visually impaired.
- It is not possible to use a Polish sign language interpreter at the reception desk or elsewhere in the building.
- The conference rooms are not suitable for disabled people.
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. provides the following mobile applications: